Who we are
Our website address is: https://sadc.co.uk
Policy approval date: 18th January 2022
Our contact details
Name: Dick Bower, The Honorary Treasurer
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, contact details and past experience) of those who contact us and provide the information.
- Email addresses of:
- members of all types
- those who have expressed in an interest in joining the club through the “Contact Us” form on the website
- those who have expressed an interest in attending the club’s public performances either through the above form or through the ticket sales website employed by the club or through other contact with the club
- Social media identifier
- Website user statistics including, type of device used to access the website, IP address and country of origin of the website user, frequency of use, search engine search terms used to find the website.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To enable you to take part in Sutton Amateur Dramatic Club activities
- To keep you informed of Sutton Amateur Dramatic Club activities
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Our online ticket sales website – we use this information, where agreed by you, to keep you informed of Sutton Amateur Dramatic Club activities
- Search engines – we use this information to monitor the performance of the website and improve security of the website for users when necessary
We do not share this information with any other organisation.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting The Honorary Treasurer, Sutton Amateur Dramatic Club
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored by the officers and members of the club who make use of the information in order to perform their roles for the club. Those officers and members are:
- The Honorary Treasurer
- The Honorary Secretary
- Publicity Committee Member
- Website Administrator
- Facebook Administrator
- Twitter Administrator
- Mailchimp Administrator
- Technical Director
- TABS Editor
They have all recorded their agreement to comply with this policy.
We keep all information until requested to remove it by you. We will then dispose of your information by shredding hard copy information and deleting data from live electronic records. Backups of electronic records may still contain the data for up to 3 years, but if the backup is restored then the data will be deleted from that restored record at the time of restoration. This excludes archive material including, but not limited to, programmes and photographs made in connection with the club’s activities.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at the email address given at the start of this policy if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
SK9 5AF Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk